Nuffnang!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcoming Me Back

Da sepuloh juta blog da buat , tapi 1 pon xlast...y?sebab apa?Sebab pemalas la,pe lg...(Eh,ko salahkan sape ni?) T__________T


This time, I want to do it right2(betol2)...macam xpercaya je kan? I knowww...mee teww...Ilham & Inpiration dr HZ...wahhh...saya da ada idol da??dasyatnyewww....ok.da boley stop dengan wwwwwww.......not MY idol(xnk ngaku leteww),but my inspiration's idol...haa...jangan xpaham...

Like this 1,stated on top of the screen says "My Vlog,My World".

So this blog, particularly tells everything about ME,not YOU..MY world from MY perspective(kau nampak aku bagi besarrr punya),plus,I want to improve my writing skills,in ENGLISH of coz.. Well,I will try not to mumble and not to write all about love in all my entries, so welcome back,ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment