Nuffnang!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

hot hot chicken s**t :D

Mesti semua orang bengang kan...(if not mistaken, aku private ini blog, macam mana orang nak bengang?haha.bangang!)

konon haritu ada orang cakap this time, this blog is not gonna be like the blog she had before(eh, bukan aku ke orang tu??? :p)

okay okay...i'm sorry...it's been crazy from my last post...as far as i remember, my last post is when my location is at capsquare and now, i'm at TGV 1SHAMELIN...after TGV Mines...ha,u get me??

i've been transfered to tgv mines after capqsuare and now to shamelin after mines...hahaha...macam mana x gila kau,asyik kene transfer spoloh kali...

From my point of view, even I'm at Mines just for 3months, still, I cannot discover everything there. U cannot just go there and expect that you can understand the location in a month. You must atleast more than 3months (it's because, i still didn't know how to tackle the mall management in 3months :D)

Yup, that is why i've been sooo busy to update my blog...(kukuh enough?)

And now, i will try my best to keep on blogging (coz my location is not that busy like others.kaching!)

Till then, see ya later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment