Nuffnang!

Friday, August 10, 2012

God knows we're worth it :')

...

I won't give up on us,
Even if the skies get rough,
I'm giving you all my love,
I'm still looking up,
Still looking up.

But I won't give up on us ( no I'm not giving up ),
God knows I'm tough enough ( I am tough, I am loved ),
We've got a lot to learn ( we're alive,we are loved ),
God knows we're worth it ( and we're worth it ).

I won't give up on us,
Even if the skies get rough,
I'm giving you all my love,
I'm still looking up.

...

This Jason Mraz's song, "I won't give up", once again, touched my heart. Tears at the edge of my eyes, every time I listen to this beautiful song.

Too much in my mind. Every time dengar lagu ni, sure will burst into tears. I'm holding myself, not to put a high hope into "soon".

It is tough for me. The waiting, the saving, the love, the drama, the fight, the eager, the hope...

Maybe dah sampai seru but why must be this tough???

When we started talking about this few months ago, when my parents started talking about this few months ago, then suddenly the company sucks. There goes our saving.
We didn't start any. None. None at this time.

People said,

"InsyaAllah, ada rezeki tu"
"InsyaAllah, bila sampai masa, tiba2 duit tu cukup"
"InsyaAllah"

But, I can't see where is the source of $$$ coming from because as far as I know,
the savings come from us. Both of us.

I am not complaining but sometimes, I do break into pieces.

It is hard. The waiting is hard.

"...God knows we're worth it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment