Nuffnang!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Share ads through nuffnang and adsense.

Okay okay.

Lately since I am sooooo rajin to read blogs, I suddenly realized or i can say i remembers someone said that we can make money through blogs. Yeah. Through ads.

But now, I am so confuse and I am sooooo lost, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADSENSE AND ADS BY NUFFNANG?

Seriously, I am confuse you know. You don't play play with the confuse people because they might confuse you back. Geddit? *angkat kening sebelah*

Okay. What is the different though. Al-maklum la, I'm still new to this. Noob i can say and people don't even  know about my blog ( yeah. since i delete my first blog, then my second blog and now this is my third) yes of course people don't know about it because i did not tell anyone about it. Duhhh...

So now, i just registered to adsense couple of minutes ago but then i want the nuffnang ads also so now... I DON'T KNOW.

I am confuse here. Can someone help me out. Puh-leaseee.

p/s-nak kahwin ni. nak cari extra income. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment