Nuffnang!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Unwell.

Since Wednesday, i got a very bad fever. Took mc and the day after was my off day so yeah, i can rest.

But, when i thought that everything will be ok if come back to work on friday, the truth is, I was not ok. Still not ok until today. I'm feeling tired and dizzy and tired. I don't like that feeling,  honestly. I love to be an energetic person.

And yet again when i thought i was doing well today, it become worst. It started when i wake up and felt my throat was burning. It hurts i tell you. But then, because nobody can cover me up, I got no choice but to go to work. Hopefully not to think about it and hopefully everything will be fine.

But IT WAS NOT! My throat become worst around 11pm or so. Burning throat is not the best feeling ever ( konon-konon macam vampire la burning burning throat dahagakan darah. feeling2 bella gitew.ecewah ).

I cannot even swallow my saliva. Yes, it was that bad people. I don't want my fever to come back again. I don't want to lose anymore OTs. :(


can you see how unwell i am? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment