Nuffnang!

Sunday, July 22, 2012


WARNING : THIS POST IS DAMN LONG WITH PHOTOS. BE PREPARED :D

Hello there people. We had a mini celebration for my lil' sister who turned 16 on the 19th July 2012 so take a look :)
Hi, I am the birthday girl and I'm 16. Yay me!

Night of 19th. Cehhh... sengih je dapat all the wishes from le friends.
Hint : Before tu dia da gayut da but x sempat snap. :p

I don't know how mommy can conviced her not to eat without me. Seriously though, if she said she want to eat, she must eat!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! *sang by zul. He's the  one who sponsored the cake and he is the one who sang very loud* see the face, you can guest how excited zul sang for dila :p

"ingat senang ke nak buat suprise huh??" well...that is what  I said & that is why my face like that. Haha.  and looks like zul pun nak tiup skali dengan dila. LOL
"lama x potong cake ni"


Just dominos pizza and the cake from secret recipe will do. What impotant is that the love ones is here. Except for daddy. He got work to do at the very last minute. :(

She's eating her cake when mommy suprised her with the presents. From mommy and daddy and from us. :)

Great things are best to come in small sizes :))


 


She hate pink and yet we still gave her pink birthday cards! She have to accept it though. It's for her.Haha

The cheerleaders. hehe. *ambui ambui, guna perkataan cheer je skang ni*


She is all excited to open her presents. Yeah, she looks like 6 rather than 16. Sigh~

"Ma, boleh goncang x??"
"Ma, can i just koyak everything"
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
   
 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I got a new phone!!! It's a blackberry!!! It's the curve 9320!!! The one i google-ed that day!!! Oh my Oh my Oh my!!! I can't believe it!!! Okayyyyyyyyy


uuuuu....fancyyyyy.....uuuuu.....

AND THIS CURVE IS MINE!!! Don't be jelly  friends!!! HeHeHe *evil laugh*



"Ma, apa ni? Dila koyak je la kay"



Muka psycho habis dapat present -.-

HEHEHEHEHEHE........I GOT POLAROID!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Lets see how this thing works. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"






Ternganga you nak guna benda alah ni. Al-maklum la, first time dapat. Hew hew hew.


They can't figure it out so this two genius is trying to figure how it works. See the faces? Serious kannn



I'm helping her to take her picture using the polaroid and yeah!!!

My first polaroid picture! -AdiilahRadzak-

Of coz la kitorang tompang sekaki. *-*

"Oh, my first phone call using bb."
Well, i charged the phone for 12 hours the night before so the phone is ready to go :)

So that's a wrap readers. She got her TWO things she want the most and she's all happy on her birthday. That's what matter the most :')

No comments:

Post a Comment