Nuffnang!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fifty Shades of...

I just can't get enough of this Fifty Shades...
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- Fifty Shades Darker
- Fifty Shades Freed

Apekah yang aku merapu ni???
Sabarrr...
Okay... For some people who reads, they would've probably go "Oh shit that novel!" "OMG OMG OMG" "Greyyyyyyy oh Greyyyyy" "Oh my....." and so on...
Ini adalah novel... English Novel... Love story... Romantic... All the things that basically you would've ask for in a guy, any guy, your guy...
*seeee..... ayat aku dah gelis gelis dah* :D
But this novel should have been rated as 18PL if you know what i mean...
(mentang2 kerja wayang nak rated bagai.. T_______T)

But seriously...
Mula2 dengar Kak Yin and Kak Ila go all "Best novel niii bestttt"
Mase tu pandang hujung mata je...
But then... ada 1 malam tu, aku pergi rumah Kak Ila... Saja2...
Then ternampak her sets of Fifty Shades...

Me : Kak Ila, nak pinjam boleh?
K.Ila : Amek laa...
*tetiba shining mata keluar bintang2* baca belum lagi tuuu...

Sekali bila dah bacaaaaaaaaaaaa..............
Terussssssss...... Dah x boleh let go dahhh.....

I'm in love with the first one and determined to finish all 3. And... I WILL BUY Fifty Shades :)

Filling my nights with them. In love.


I'm on book 2 now! Deeply in love :)

Seriously... I want to buy this Fifty Shades. I will...
Oh Grey... I'm in love...
Okay... Stop the talking...
I want to continue falling in love with them...





Laters,baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment